ACTIVE MINDS: IRELAND
Join Active Minds the 2nd Tuesday of every month for a life-long learning class!
June Topic: Ireland & Northern Ireland
In January 2020, the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) completed the first stages of its exit from the European Union. Given that the Republic of Ireland remains a member of the EU, the exit deal has significant implications for the lasting peace on the island of Ireland. This, combined with Sinn Fein’s recent surprise electoral victory in Northern Ireland, has raised uncertainties about the political future of Ireland. Join Active Minds as we discuss the history of Ireland and explore its cloudy future.
Two easy ways to join:
- Go to www.zoom.com
- Click “Join a meeting”
- Enter this Meeting ID: 390 062 685 and click “Join”
- Click OK if it asks to launch Zoom or something similar
- Enter meeting Password: 577620
- Follow the prompts to join the meeting
- Connect by Phone, dial any one of these numbers:
- 1-408-638-0968 (Lots of numbers in case one or two are busy)
When prompted enter the Meeting ID: 390 062 685 # (spaces there for easy reading)
Then press # again when it asks for participant number
Then enter the password: 577620# and you will be connected to the meeting.