Good Neighbor Day
HOW TO OBSERVE #GoodNeighborDay
Being a good neighbor isn’t all that difficult. Starting with kindness is always the first step.
- Offer a kind word. Even a small compliment goes a long way to creating a bond or breaking down barriers.
- Bring extra bounty from your garden or baked goods.
- Invite them to join an informal celebration in your home.
- Introduce them to your pets or offer a gardening tip.
- Ask whom they recommend for a service such as taxes, painting, or car care. You will earn their respect, especially if the question is something they have first-hand experience with.
How to Submit Your Entry:
Email Lifestyle Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- Your name
- Your address
- Entry on why you love your neighbors or the neighborhood
- Photos of you and your neighbors (optional)
3 random winners will be announced on National Neighbor Day, September