Medicare & Social Security Education Event
Topics Covered include:
Medicare 101: Understanding your Options
- Medicare Parts A – D and what they cover
- Federal health insurance programs and private plans
- Your Medicare options
- Original Medicare compared to Medicare Advantage
- Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (D-SNP)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- How to get started
- Enroll in Medicare when eligible
- Choose additional coverage that’s right for you
- Frequently asked questions
Social Security Overview
- What is Social Security and who can participate?
- Social Security basics and benefits
- Considerations for collecting Social Security early
- Turning 65 and working
Due to the workshop popularity, seating is limited and guests are signed up in order of reservation.
Medicare Education Presented By: Amy Mantelli of the Schreck Medicare Team, your fellow Sterling Ranch neighbor.
This event’s sponsors and presenters are not affiliated with or sponsored by Medicare, Social Security or any other government program or agency