PHOTOS WITH SANTA
Santa is coming to Sterling Ranch – in person! Each registered family will get 5 minutes for an exclusive visit with Santa and take a socially distanced photo at the Overlook Clubhouse. You’ll also walk away with a goodie bag full of treats to enjoy at home!
Each registered family will get 5 minutes for an exclusive visit with Santa and take a socially distanced photo at the Overlook Clubhouse. Each child will also walk away with a goodie bag full of treats to enjoy at home!
Cost: $10 per family
After you reserve your time slot, within 48 hours you will be emailed a private Event Brite link to pay for your time slot. YOUR TIME SLOT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU SUBMIT PAYMENT. Payment must be submitted by Wednesday, December 16 at 5:00pm. If you do not submit payment by the deadline, your reservation will be canceled. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
COVID-19 SAFETY & EVENT GUIDELINES:
To ensure the safety of Santa, staff, and event participants please review the following COVID safety guidelines.
- When you arrive at the event PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR. You will be assigned to a 5-minute time slot that will be emailed to you 24 hours in advance. Staff will text you when it is your turn to enter the clubhouse for your visit with Santa.
- If you are late for your reservation, you will forfeit your visit with Santa. Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals. Please arrive early and be ready for your visit.
- Face coverings are REQUIRED when entering the building and visiting with Santa. Face coverings can be removed for your picture with Santa only.
- Please sanitize your hands using the provided sanitizer station when you enter the building.
- Santa will be sitting behind a beautiful backdrop with a large plexiglass safety barrier. All participants must stay on the outside of the plexiglass barrier. You will still be able to get your photo and speak with Santa through the barrier! Please bring your own camera or mobile device for pictures. A staff member will be able to assist you to take a photo as well.
- All seats and props will be wiped down in between each family’s visit.
- If you or someone in your household is sick or has been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- Santa and staff will be taking 2, 10 minute breaks to clean and reset.