TRIVIA NIGHT – ST. PATRICK’S DAY CELEBRATION!
Grab a team and head to the Sterling Center from 7:00-9:00pm for a trivia night! Party Pro DJ’s will lead you through 6 rounds of trivia with some specially-themed St. Patrick’s Day questions, and the top 3 teams of the evening will win some awesome prizes!
There will also be 2 food trucks outside in addition to Lucky Mary’s Baking Company. Bring the whole family down for Lucky Mary’s! They will be offering 50% off all ice cream sales between 5:00-8:00pm!
There may even be a special visit from a real-life leprechaun! Be sure to stop by to say hi!
RSVP’s required for TRIVIA ONLY! Please register for your ENTIRE team when you follow the RSVP link.
Visits with the leprechaun and food trucks are available to ALL!
COVID-19 Event Safety Guidelines:
With our 5-Star Certification in Douglas County’s COVID Best Practices Certification Program, below are some safety guidelines for all patrons and trivia participants to follow:
- 25% capacity for indoor seating (50 people). Outdoor dining will still be available.
- Trivia Teams – 6-8 team members
- One person from each party will be REQUIRED to sign in with your name, email, and phone number AT EACH VISIT for contact tracing purposes. Tables with clean pens will be available at each entrance.
- Face coverings are REQUIRED. When you are at your table, we ask that you only remove your face covering when actively eating or drinking.
- All tables will be placed 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing between parties. Please do not move any tables and chairs.
- Sanitation of high touch surfaces, tables, and chairs will occur every hour.
- All employees will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to working at the Sterling Center.