UCHealth Speaker – Neurology, Concussions, Athletics
Join Dr Brandon Pope as he addresses the following:
- Define what a stroke is.
- Describe functional areas of the brain.
- Describe the signs and symptoms of stroke.
- Know what the biggest risk factors for stroke are and what you can do to reduce them.
- Know what are the current therapies for someone who is having a stroke.
- Know what are the signs and symptoms of concussion.
- Know what you should do if you think you or someone you care for has a concussion.
- Know what are the long term effects of concussion.