Do you dream of living in a place that has it all — a place that embodies a “world-away” vibe while being close to the perks that define urban living? Sterling Ranch is just such a community. It’s a unique 21st-century neighborhood conveniently nestled at the foothills of the Rockies, surrounded in every direction with beauty and opportunities for adventure.
Let’s have a look at how the community provides residents with the best of both worlds: the conveniences of an urban lifestyle in the luxury setting expected of Colorado.
World-class amenities for an urban lifestyle
What are some hallmarks of urban living? Convenience. Accessibility to life’s necessities. Culture. A buzzing energy and vibrant calendar of events. At Sterling Ranch, we endeavor to deliver these aspects daily in our sought-after suburban community, to simplify and enhance the lives of those who choose this incredible place as their home.
Here is a sampling of the evolving lineup of amenities that Sterling Ranch residents enjoy.
On-site at Sterling Ranch
Within the community, you’ll find residents joyfully:
- Grabbing a bite and beer from daily food trucks and the community’s central social hub, Grist Brewing Company
- Splashing with family and friends at the Overlook Clubhouse’s outdoor pool
- Laughing with neighbors at events in the park, such as movies, concerts and parades
- Sipping sublime coffee at the Sterling Center’s Atlas Coffee
- Getting in shape in the Overlook’s fitness center
- Tapping into lightning-speed one-gig+ fiber internet for work, school and play
- Accessing comprehensive health care needs from UCHealth, Lake Family Dental and Visionaire Eye Consultants
- Satisfying banking needs with Colorado-favorite ENT Credit Union
- Expanding kiddos’ minds at the Primrose School early education center
Just moments from Sterling Ranch
A short drive (or walk!) from the community, residents find:
- A plethora of dining and shopping choices in Northwest Douglas County
- Booming career opportunities, from health care to aerospace (Lockheed Martin is within two miles!)
- World-class education options through the renowned Douglas County School District
- Cultural activities and concerts (Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms, Fiddler’s Green, Lone Tree Arts Center, private tours of the nearby historically rich Lamb Spring Archaeological Preserve)
- Recreation opportunities galore at state parks, including Chatfield and Roxborough (Did we mention the Colorado State Parks pass that comes with every home* for year-round access?)
- Complete health care services, including Children’s Hospital Colorado, for all life’s needs
Sterling Ranch: Where urban meets suburban
Located in one of America’s most breathtaking spots, Sterling Ranch is a unique 21st-century community brimming with urban-lifestyle amenities. It’s no wonder so many amazing residents choose to call this place home. Are you ready to leave the hustle and bustle of city life and still enjoy the perks of urban living? We invite you to visit us today and check out all our thriving community has to offer.