Introducing the Monarch Collection and Patio Villas by Lennar
Lennar proudly builds new homes with the highest quality and integrity in mind. Lennar homes include green building features and modern designs. To boot, many popular upgrades at other builders come standard through their Everything’s Included® program. All these enhancements ensure that every homeowner absolutely loves their home.
The two newest collections, Monarch and Patio Villas, each offer something new and exciting to the Sterling Ranch community and we are thrilled to celebrate their Grand Opening!
Lennar’s Grand Opening Celebration Details
Saturday, January 18th, 9am – 5pm and Sunday, January 19th, 11am – 5pm
Lennar’s Welcome Home Center at 7855 Fraser River Circle, Littleton CO 80125. Click here to get directions »
While You’re Here:
- Start your tour at the Sterling Ranch Info Desk, located in the Sterling Center towards the entrance of the community. Get directions here »
- Head over to Lennar’s Welcome Home Center to check out five new beautiful models and speak with Lennar’s knowledgeable, friendly staff. You might even meet some of your future neighbors!
- Enjoy cappuccinos, lattes, and hot chocolate from the Espresso Affair from 11am – 1pm.
- Mac and Noodles food truck will be serving up a number of creative mac and cheese dishes from 12pm – 2pm.
- To sweeten the celebration, High Point Creamery will be dishing out sweet treats from 12pm – 2pm.
- All food and beverages are complimentary and available both days!
- Make it a day and tour the other models offered by our acclaimed home builders including Richmond American Homes, Meritage Homes, Parkwood Homes, Taylor Morrison, and Brookfield Residential!
Here’s what you can expect from each collection
The Monarch Collection
This collection of new homes offers an affordable way to get everything you want. Starting in the low $500s, these homes offer two-story and ranch-style floor plan options. Uniquely, all lots hosting this collection backup to a greenspace, providing a taste of nature to homeowners.
With three models (Graham, Kingsley, and Chelton) to tour and five floor plans, there’s a variety of living options to choose from. Notice the NextGen feature of the Chelton model — a mother-in-law lock-in suite with its own mini-kitchen, living area, bedroom, and laundry space. This space is great for grown children, family and guests to stay when they visit, or for your live-in parents, grown children or caretakers. Some floor plans also offer the convenience of a walk-out basement.
These 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cozy paired-homes start in the mid $400s and offer eight unique floor plans, so you’re sure to get the home features most important to you. There will be two models for you to peruse when you come to the Grand Opening — the Coronado I and Coronado II. So far, the buyers are loving the finishes and the privacy of the spaces, as well as the fenced-in backyards which uniquely come standard with this collection of homes. Come see for yourself… one of these beauties may just become your next not-so-humble abode.
We cannot wait to see you at the event to celebrate the next generation of gorgeous Sterling Ranch homes!
Can’t make the grand opening? No problem! All home builder model homes are available to tour seven days a week. View our Model Home Directory to plan your tour.