Sterling Ranch is a community where neighbors are friends, outdoor adventure is just beyond our front doors and family is at the heart of it all. We are eager to see what the new year brings: the fresh faces to the neighborhood, the exciting community events and the spirit of connection among residents. We also look forward to the impact our community and the new homes here can have on families as they start new chapters in their lives.
New home for a new chapter
Possibilities inside the home
- Space for all: space to cook and entertain, quiet places to work or do homework, and room to play;
- Cozy spots for family time: a game or puzzle table in the home’s flex space or a reading nook near the optional fireplace and
- Storage for every need: no more stashing items or losing them; a new home with adequate storage affords you the opportunity for optimal organization of all life’s necessities.
Possibilities outside the home
- Discover a community like no other, with a robust calendar of engaging events paired with enthusiastic residents that help make every gathering a memorable one;
- Seek new opportunities to connect with nature and broaden your sense of outdoor adventure and
- Surround yourself with families who share similar values, such as wellness, stewardship and innovation.
New collections from award-winning builders
New Colorado-inspired collections and home designs are continually becoming available by our award-winning home builders. Get all the details below.
Dream Finders Homes
Lennar continues to push the envelope in 21st-century design with its popular Monarch Collection in Prospect Village. These Colorado-inspired two-story homes wow with impressive elevations and top-quality construction.
Richmond American Homes
Tri Pointe Homes
A darling of Sterling Ranch, Parkwood Homes continues to deliver luxury with every grand semi-custom home it builds in Providence and Ascent Villages.