Today, much is going on in the housing market. Many are feeling a bit uncertain. That is why our award-winning builders are doing their part to ease homebuyer concerns — because they know that even when the market is a little shaky, it’s still absolutely worth discovering the home of your dreams and living your best life.
Let’s have a look at some of the current incentives out there for new homebuyers in Colorado.
Make your move, secure your future
Now is as good a time as any to make your move and buy a brand-new home — in fact, it’s a great time. The builders at Sterling Ranch are working steadfastly with lenders to ensure homebuyers get the best interest rate possible in current times. This is a boon for today’s buyers, whether they’re upsizing to a versatile three-story home, downsizing to a low-maintenance paired home or dipping their toes into the real estate market with a first-timer-friendly townhome. For these buyers, a mortgage interest rate lock-in brings great certainty to the home-buying process.
Mortgage rate lock-ins explained
Let’s say you’ve discovered the home of your dreams — a brand-new build in Ascent Village at Sterling Ranch. It’s September 1, and the current interest rate of the mortgage you qualify for is 4.99%. You sign the dotted line — your cheeks burning from the joyful smile on your face — and you’re set to close in early January. By locking in this rate when you sign the contract for your fabulous new home, you’re guaranteed the 4.99% rate at closing, no matter what the market is doing in January. How’s that for peace of mind?!
“Simply put, it is when the interest rate you receive at signing a purchase contract is honored at closing time.”
Current lock-in rates from Sterling Ranch builders
Check these out:
- Taylor Morrison: Now offering up to $47K toward financial incentives for homes in the popular Horizon Collection (from the mid $500s).
- Lennar: Take advantage of an amazing fixed rate of 3.99% (4.015% APR) on select move-in-ready homes in the Monarch (from the low $700s) and Pioneer (from the mid $600s) Collections in Prospect Village at Sterling Ranch.
- Richmond American Homes: Don’t miss the chance to secure an affordable rate, starting at 3.875% (4.911% APR), for a brand-new home in the Landmark Collection (from the high $700s).
- Tri Pointe Homes: Enjoy exceptional savings during the Great Rate Rewind event, with a 4.875% interest rate (5.176% APR) for a conventional 30-year fixed mortgage on eligible homes in the Amberly (from the low $600s), Prelude (from the high $600s) and Townhome (from the high $500s) Collections.
- Pulte Homes: Lock in a 4.999% (5.003% APR) interest rate on select homes in the Apex Collection (from the low $600s) and Crest and Meridian Collections (both from the mid $800s). Also, for Hometown Heroes in the community (teachers, nurses, first responders and veterans), receive up to $2,000 toward your new Pulte Home. See a sales consultant for details.
- Meritage Homes: Save up to $50K and secure a 4.5% interest rate during the Back to School Sales Event. Life is joyous in a Flora Collection home (from the mid $600s) or Mountain Collection paired home (from the mid $500s).