What is the ultimate extended family? Community! At Sterling Ranch, we are so blessed for the incredible families that have chosen to call this place home . . . passionate people who care about each other and who have made our community what it is. Through a spirit of commitment and acceptance, neighbors at Sterling Ranch come together to support and strengthen one another.
Engaging community events that foster the spirit of family
In the books: events recap
Summer concert series
We kicked off summer with a well-attended outdoor pool party at the Overlook Clubhouse. Later in the season families enjoyed The Sandlot at the pool “Dive In” Movie night.
Stars & Stripes Independence Day event
Tough Mudder Kickoff and Event
Storytime in the park
Upcoming and ongoing events
- Weekly food trucks: Seven days a week, an eclectic lineup of food trucks pull up to the curb at the Sterling Center and Providence Park to satisfy our cravings for delicious, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy!) fare.
- Trivia night: Grab your team and spend your Wednesday nights with Grist Brewing Company at the Sterling Center for an evening of challenging trivia.
- Book club: Love to read? Come to the Overlook Clubhouse to meet with other local bibliophiles.
- Bingo night: B15. I26. N33. G54. O72. Bingo!! This game of chance is a mainstay on the monthly calendar.
- New homeowners orientation: What a great place to meet fellow newcomers to the Sterling Ranch family! As you embark on this exciting new phase of life, get to know others as you also learn the ins and outs of living in this special community.
- Active Minds: This monthly program held in the Overlook’s Great Hall encourages lifelong learning through engaging, thought-provoking topics that stimulate vibrant conversation.
- Stretch & Strength class: Residents get their endorphins flowing and hearts pumping as they find fitness among other health-conscious community members at this class.