We recognized early on that to deliver the second-to-none lifestyle our residents deserve, we needed to team up with partners who specialized in areas of life we wished to enhance for families. It is these invaluable relationships that continue to elevate the lives of Sterling Ranch families year-round, through every season.
Partners with purpose: enhancing residents’ lives
Read on to discover which partnership may bring the greatest value to your life.
Health & wellness
- UCHealth provides essential care for families in the area, from urgent needs to primary care and occupational therapy.
- In our community, where joy is a top value, there is a lot of smiling happening. Lake Family Dental keeps all those teeth healthy and clean! How many people can walk to their dentists? Every resident at Sterling Ranch can, that’s who!
- Visionaire Eye Consultants are your neighborhood optometrists, offering a full spectrum of services to keep your peepers at their best.
- Want lightning-fast, reliable internet service? We know you do. That’s why we teamed up with CenturyLink. Residents enjoy high-speed connections any time of day on any number of devices.
- The Siemens-designed intelligent infrastructure in place at Sterling Ranch is astounding. From fiber-optic internet and smart-home automation to integrated systems at the community level (intelligent streetlights, for example), we’ve built a scalable “smart city” with incredible foresight.
Tasty bites and brews
- Denver Botanic Gardens not only contributes to the impressive landscaping at Sterling Ranch but also has helped us develop a list of HOA-approved plants that are big on beauty but easy on water.
- Did you know that Sterling Ranch is committed to becoming a carbon-neutral energy community? It’s true! Xcel Energy is critical to this pursuit, as our progressive plan was developed through its Partners in Energy program.
- Our partnership with WISE, aka the Water Infrastructure and Supply Efficiency system, puts us on the leading edge of water management in Douglas County. Renewable water supplies are key in Colorado, and WISE helps us achieve this. It was certainly a wise decision to partner with these folks, for the good of this precious resource and for the earth.
- Primrose School serves Sterling Ranch families with its time-tested approach to early education; child care opportunities are also available.
- Active Minds, a local nonprofit, seeks to expand and strengthen minds through educational programming; thought-provoking classes are held monthly at the Overlook Clubhouse.
- Douglas County Libraries stimulates little ones to develop emerging reading skills through songs, rhymes and read-alouds at its monthly on-site Storytime event.
- Lamb Spring Archaeological Preserve hosts private tours to teach residents about the mind-blowing history of the area.