There’s something special about driving home when you live in a master-planned community. Before you pull up to the driveway and lay eyes on your beautiful house — the one that exudes your style and causes pride to swell in your chest — you must first pass other brand-new homes and other homeowners who enjoy the same drive, the same surroundings, the same incredible lifestyle. It’s a clean place, a safe place, an inspiring place.
This is the atmosphere at Sterling Ranch. Kids are laughing as they swing in the pocket park. Dogs strut beside their owners on gravel trails flanked by wildflowers. Friends are catching up over drinks at the community watering hole. It’s easy to see why so many families choose this joyful spot to build their futures. Residents here value the advantages of calling our unique master-planned community home — and they love where they live.
Advantages of master-planned communities
Strong resale value
- Places to play are plentiful, from the Overlook Clubhouse recreation center to the Sterling Center and its weekly game lineup.
- Opportunities to gather are planned by our dedicated lifestyle director but also come together organically through relationships cultivated between neighbors, such as the Ladies’ Farkle Club and the “Scooter Gang.”
- Activities for all — year-round — range from outdoor concerts and movies in the park to dance classes, parades and family campouts.
- Conveniences within walking distance, such as health care, dining, banking and education, make daily life a joy.
- The great outdoors just beyond your doorstep — pocket parks, trails, state parks and open space — offers limitless recreation and wellness opportunities for residents throughout the year.
- Blazing-fast connections through multi-gig fiber Internet, with copious bandwidth for everyone in the house to work, play and stream as they wish, keeps residents on the cutting-edge of technology.