Picture this: Family members smiling as they walk their dogs, hand in hand. Friends meeting for drinks at trivia night. Neighbors waving from covered porches. This is what you’ll find at Sterling Ranch — one of the nation’s best places to live.
But don’t take our word for it — hear it from the experts! According to the staff at John Burns Real Estate Consulting, Sterling Ranch was among the top 50 fastest-growing master planned communities in America in 2021 (and ranked second in Colorado!). Additionally, for the second year running, Sterling Ranch leads the Denver Metro area in sales per sales data from Zonda/Metrostudy. And did we mention that Sterling Ranch is located in Douglas County — the second-healthiest county in the nation according to the U.S. News and World Report? Read on to discover our unique community and start living your best life, today!
What is a master-planned community?
Simply put, a master-planned community is a thoughtfully designed residential neighborhood with distinct boundaries within which are a variety of homes and amenities. The nation’s top-performing master-planned communities in 2021 were evaluated on the following specific criteria, as defined by John Burns:
“A range of home sizes, types, and prices and a variety of builders”
To serve a growing population of families in all different stages of life, with different lifestyles, variety is at the heart of the home options at Sterling Ranch.
- Home sizes: Here you’ll find 2-bedroom townhomes and 8-bedroom custom homes — and everything in between!
- Home types: Townhomes, ranch-style paired homes, 2- and 3-story single-family homes, custom-designed homes — we offer them all here at Sterling Ranch.
- Prices: Affordable options in a range of price points are available for those looking to buy their first homes, upgrade to dream homes, or downsize for a more low-maintenance lifestyle.
- Variety of builders: Our lineup of eight award-winning builders includes Dream Finders Homes, Lennar, Meritage Homes, Parkwood Homes, Pulte Homes, Richmond American Homes, Taylor Morrison and Tri Pointe Homes, each offering inspiring model homes available to tour throughout our three distinct villages.
“Shared or reciprocal amenities and activities for a variety of lifestyles”
Among the many highlights that make Sterling Ranch unique is our incredible offering of world-class amenities. Here residents enjoy:
- Fiber optic internet: Working from home has become mainstream, and Sterling Ranch is equipped to satisfy the bandwidth needs to keep residents connected. One-gig+ fiber Internet in every home ensures everyone working, schooling, streaming or playing has blazing-fast connection speeds.
- State-of-the-art recreation center: Membership at the Overlook Clubhouse, which features a Great Hall, outdoor pool, fitness center and catering kitchen, is free for all residents.
- On-site necessities: You’ve got needs, and we’ve got services on-site to make life convenient: banking; whole-body health care; early education (coming soon!) and dining, including a coffee shop, brewery and a rotating schedule of daily food trucks.
- Community event calendar: At Sterling Ranch we coordinate activities for all ages and stages of life, with the intent to bring joy to the life of every resident. Our robust event calendar is curated by a dedicated community lifestyle director.
- State Parks annual pass: Free to every home, this pass is priceless, enabling residents to explore our unique surroundings and connect with nature. Our lineup of eight award-winning builders includes Dream Finders Homes, Lennar, Meritage Homes, Parkwood Homes, Pulte Homes, Richmond American Homes, Taylor Morrison and Tri Pointe Homes, each offering inspiring model homes available to tour throughout our three distinct villages.
“Consistent themes such as signage, landscaping, lighting, street names, mailboxes, etc.”
Sterling Ranch preserves the character of the community on many levels. Landscaping guidelines ensure individual properties and common spaces are consistent with the community’s aesthetics and are harmonious with the surrounding area. Each of the community’s three distinct neighborhoods (of the total nine planned) — Providence Village, Ascent Village and Prospect Village — reflects a unique style through its location in the community, its walkable amenities and its homes’ exterior designs. From its aptly named streets and consistent signage to its community-wide 21st-century intelligent streetlights, when you’re in Sterling Ranch, you know it.
Sterling Ranch: One of the nation’s fastest-growing master-planned communities
We’re proud to be recognized as a leader in master-planned communities. From our inception we’ve adhered to our values and vision for Sterling Ranch and are delighted to provide a joyful lifestyle for residents who choose to call this special place home. Looking for a fresh start to 2022? Find the home of your dreams here, at Sterling Ranch — visit us soon and tour any of our fourteen model homes — or check out our immersive Tour of Homes online today.