Keep moving all winter long
- State-of-the-art fitness center,
- Dance classes,
- Strength-training classes and
Boost your heart rate
A brisk walk on the community’s internal trails or the extensive system nearby is a perfect way to get fresh air and get your heart pumping. With the right clothing (and equipment, if necessary), the options for this activity are endless. Walking can be done anywhere. You can take a stroll with Fido; with visitors; with neighbors, friends or family . . . with anybody! Have a book club? Discuss the story out on the trail. Catching up with an old friend over the phone? Get up to speed on each others’ lives from the trail. Or maybe a solo walk can provide you the space needed for quiet reflection.
Connect with nature
- Snowshoe at Waterton Canyon;
- Ice skate at the one-of-a-kind Ice Trail in Parker;
- Sled down the trails at Roxborough State Park;
- Build a snowman in Providence Park or any of Sterling Ranch’s pocket parks and
- Delight in the Denver Botanic Gardens’ Trail of Lights at Chatfield Farms.
Need some more ideas? Check out this list of nearby favorites within an hour of Sterling Ranch.
Find a space
Winter wellness abounds at Sterling Ranch
Coloradans enjoy a comfortable climate, unique topography and an unbeatable lifestyle. From the state’s famous ski slopes to the bustling community rec center, the Overlook Clubhouse, residents at Sterling Ranch benefit from a convenient location to take advantage of it all. Looking for an outstanding community where you can grow your roots and pursue year-round wellness? We welcome you to visit us today and tour our many inspiring model homes — we’re confident you’ll like what you discover here.