Experience a true sense of community
Sterling Ranch is a beautiful place to live the way you want.
People enjoy a variety of different lifestyles. There are those who crave an open vista outside their front window, and those who aren’t comfortable unless they have a coffee shop within walking distance.
The nature of lifestyle at Sterling Ranch is that it’s appealing to everyone. Thanks to its superb location — not to mention years of careful planning — Sterling Ranch offers the perfect balance between natural beauty and city conveniences.
Learn more about our Community Lifestyle Director
Kelsey plays an integral role in making Sterling Ranch a thriving, loving place to live where people care about each other and feel a deep affinity to where they reside.
“The benefit of having a dedicated lifestyle director is that the community has someone working every day to connect residents to each other, to where they live, to new experiences and to new opportunities. A lifestyle director brings joy and connection to a community.”
A few fun facts about Kelsey
- She lives with her husband and three pups: Lucy, Buddy and Pike.
- In her spare time, you’ll find Kelsey hiking, snowshoeing or hitting a round of golf.
- She was a four-year letter-winning basketball player at Benedictine College.
- She is inspired by others: “Everyone has a different story and journey, but there’s so much inspiration in people working toward their goals and not letting anything stop them.”
- Her mission as lifestyle director is to offer a variety of high-quality events that build connections and bring joy to the community.
- She believes Sterling Ranch is an active community with a lot of heart, home to many people working to capture the best of what Colorado and its residents have to offer.
- Kelsey’s favorite quote: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” — Ferris Bueller