Experience a true sense of community
Sterling Ranch is a beautiful place to live the way you want.
People enjoy a variety of different lifestyles. There are those who crave an open vista outside their front window, and those who aren’t comfortable unless they have a coffee shop within walking distance.
The nature of lifestyle at Sterling Ranch is that it’s appealing to everyone. Thanks to its superb location — not to mention years of careful planning — Sterling Ranch offers the perfect balance between natural beauty and city conveniences.
Learn more about our Community Lifestyle Director
Kelsey plays an integral role in making Sterling Ranch a thriving, loving place to live where people care about each other and feel a deep affinity to where they reside.
“The benefit of having a dedicated lifestyle director is that the community has someone working every day to connect residents to each other, to where they live, to new experiences and to new opportunities. A lifestyle director brings joy and connection to a community.”
A few fun facts about Kelsey
- She lives with her husband and three pups: Lucy, Buddy and Pike.
- In her spare time, you’ll find Kelsey hiking, snowshoeing or hitting a round of golf.
- She was a four-year letter-winning basketball player at Benedictine College.
- She is inspired by others: “Everyone has a different story and journey, but there’s so much inspiration in people working toward their goals and not letting anything stop them.”
- Her mission as lifestyle director is to offer a variety of high-quality events that build connections and bring joy to the community.
- She believes Sterling Ranch is an active community with a lot of heart, home to many people working to capture the best of what Colorado and its residents have to offer.
- Kelsey’s favorite quote: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” — Ferris Bueller
Connect with Kelsey!
Kelsey is always open to ideas and feedback! If you have questions about the community or want to suggest an event idea, stop in to the Resident Resource Center, call her at (720) 661-9694, or send her an email — firstname.lastname@example.org.