Experience a true sense of community
Sterling Ranch is a beautiful place to live the way you want.
People enjoy a variety of different lifestyles. There are those who crave an open vista outside their front window, and those who aren’t comfortable unless they have a coffee shop within walking distance.
The nature of lifestyle at Sterling Ranch is that it’s appealing to everyone. Thanks to its superb location — not to mention years of careful planning — Sterling Ranch offers the perfect balance between natural beauty and city conveniences.
Meet Kate Kunzie, Our Community Lifestyle Director
A Colorado native, Kate is proud to serve at Sterling Ranch because it’s a reflection of what our splendid state truly values — connecting with nature, doing good together, and fostering sustainability of this place we are so lucky to call home. Her job (and passion!) is to build connections among residents by planning a variety of events, sending out community announcements, and creating meaningful relationships with neighborhood businesses.
Kate’s has played an integral role in making Sterling Ranch a thriving, loving place to live where people care about each other and feel a deep affinity to where they reside.
“My role is to create a community culture of inclusiveness and health, focusing on continually connecting our residents to the core values on which this community has been built since day one. My goal is to make Sterling Ranch a great place to live through appealing events and unique offerings to keep residents connected and engaged with one another, and proud to call Sterling Ranch home.”
A few fun facts about Kate
- She lives with her golden retriever, Beans
- She loves going out to eat and listening to live music
- Her brother has Down syndrome, so she enjoys volunteering for the Special Olympics and other events where he is involved
- She is inspired by seeing Sterling Ranch residents make connections with each other and with their neighborhood in a meaningful way
- She loves being at events with residents and learning more about them
- She enjoys fostering relationships with neighborhood businesses and, in doing so, connecting residents to their interests and passions
- For Kate, there’s nothing more exciting than seeing the Sterling Ranch values — like wellness, among many others — come to life in the multitude of events she plans
Connect with Kate!
Kate is always open to ideas and feedback! If you have questions about the community or want to suggest an event idea, stop in to the Resident Resource Center, call her at (303) 882-7603, or send her an email — email@example.com.