“Premier early education and child care”
Primrose School at Sterling Ranch
Coming soon to Sterling Ranch — Primrose School at Sterling Ranch is under construction and planning to open early 2022! Primrose School provides premier early education and child care. Serving infants through kindergarten, after-schoolers, their families and the community, Primrose Schools is all about the “lightbulb moments.” Using a Balanced Learning approach, derived from philosophies such as Montessori and Piaget, children in this program master skills and concepts in a supportive, nurturing environment. Primrose Schools believes that who children become is as important as what they know.
Owners Mandy and Mike Fawcett — Sterling Ranch pioneers — are motivated daily by their mission to forge a path that leads to a brighter future for all children. The passionate, committed teachers at Primrose Schools strive to spark curiosity that leads to a lifelong love of learning for the kiddos in our community.
- Address8159 Piney River Avenue
Littleton, CO 80125
- Phone(303) 319-6377
- HoursMon - Fri 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
The Sterling Center
Learn all about the five-star amenities here at Sterling Ranch. Smart-home technology. Carefully curated community events. Access to nature, fun, and recreation. Sterling Ranch truly has something for everyone.
Get to know Primrose School
What makes your organization special and unique?
As The Leader in Early Educational Care© for over 30 years, at Primrose Schools we never stop asking how we can empower children to reach their fullest potential. It’s why we developed Balanced Learning, our exclusive, time-tested approach that was created from the best early education wisdom, balancing purposeful play with nurturing guidance from teachers to encourage curiosity, creativity, confidence and compassion. Our research-informed approach supports the multiple ways children learn while nurturing social-emotional, cognitive, creative and physical development. Character development programs are also embedded into our daily curriculum. We know that when children learn compassion and resilience, they’re more likely to become confident, happy adults. Through Primrose Promise giving events, we teach children values such as respect and friendship, as well as the joy of giving without expectation.
What inspired you to put a location at Sterling Ranch?
As pioneer residents of Sterling Ranch, we have a great feeling about what kind of community Sterling Ranch is to become, so we knew right away that this was where we wanted to raise our children and also start our business.
What is your favorite thing about being here?
Providing our neighbors with a safe educational environment for their children is important to us. We love seeing all the smiling faces and all the wow moments our students experience. From saying their first words to reading books and everything in between — these are our favorite moments.
The Fawcett Family
Sterling Ranch values expressed . . .
Learn how Primrose Schools expresses our values in service to the Sterling Ranch community.
- Gratitude: We are so grateful that Sterling Ranch chose Primrose Schools as its early childhood education center. We look forward to serving Sterling Ranch and the surrounding communities for years to come.
- Family: Primrose School at Sterling Ranch is all about family. Our business is families: partnering with them and nurturing, educating and keeping students safe is what we are all about.
- Wellness: We believe in Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts.
- Stewardship: At Primrose Schools, we make a difference by promoting habits of recycling, reusing and reducing.
- Innovation: Our school at Sterling Ranch is among the first two-story buildings in Primrose history, forging a path for future schools to be built in a similar fashion all across the country. Balanced Learning, our exclusive, time-tested approach to learning, helps to keep our education centers in the forefront as leaders in early education.