“A Full Spectrum of Eye Services”
Dedicated to Providing Attentive, Thorough Care
Visionaire Eye Consultants at Sterling Ranch provides a full spectrum of eye care services — from emergency eye care and glaucoma treatment to routine annual exams, prescription sunglasses and everything in between. The doctors and staff at Visionaire are dedicated to providing patients with the highest-quality eye health care and vision products. This incredible team of professionals serves its patients with honesty, compassion and integrity.
Address 8155 Piney River Avenue, Suite 20
Littleton, CO 80125
Phone (720) 453-1980
Hours Monday & Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM – 6:30 PM
Thursday & Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
The Sterling Center
Get to know Visionaire Eye Consultants
What makes your organization special and unique?
We strive to treat not only our patients but also our coworkers and employees with compassion and respect. We approach each situation with an outward mindset. This means we see people — like ourselves — as those whose goals, objectives, needs and challenges matter to us.
What inspired you to put a location at Sterling Ranch?
Providing top-notch eye health and vision care is very important to us. We cultivate long-term relationships with those we serve and value being a part of a community. We were drawn to Sterling Ranch because of its strong sense of community.
What is your favorite thing about being here?
We love the warmth and vibrancy that Sterling Ranch exudes. Every person we have met along the way has enthusiastically welcomed us. We feel so grateful to be a part of this community.
Meet your Visionaire Providers
Jeff Jones, MD – Sterling Ranch
Andrea Griffin, OD – Sterling Ranch
Reggie Ragsdale, OD – Sterling Ranch
Sterling Ranch values expressed . . .
Learn how Visionaire expresses our values in service to the Sterling Ranch community.
- Gratitude: We believe gratitude is a key element to one’s happiness. We practice gratitude daily and are grateful for the people of Sterling Ranch and the beauty that surrounds us daily here in Colorado.
- Family: Every decision and recommendation we make for our patients is the same that we would make for members of our own families. We aim to build long-term relationships with our patients so we can better serve them.
- Wellness: As health care providers, we value wellness and aim to do everything we can to promote and preserve eye health and optimal vision.
- Stewardship: We believe we all should be good stewards of our time, talent and the earth.
- Innovation: We are committed to incorporating innovative technology into our practice to aid in our patients’ care and the vision products we offer.